WHAT DOES THE Golub Group DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information.
Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all
sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect,
share, and protect your personal information. Please read this
notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the
product or service you have with us. This can include:
• Social Security Number
• Investment experience
• Risk tolerance
• Retirement assets
• Wire transfer instructions
When you are no longer our customer, we do not continue to share
your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal
information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we
list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’
personal information; the reasons Golub Group's chooses to share; and
whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons for Sharing:
• For our everyday business purposes- such as to process your
transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and
legal investigations. (Golub Group's does share information for this
• For our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to
you. (Golub Group's does not share information for this reason).
• For joint marketing with other financial companies. Golub Group's
does not share information for this reason.
• For our affiliates everyday business purposes- information about
your creditworthiness. (Golub Group's does not share information for
• For non affiliates to market to you. (Golub Group does not share
information for this reason).
How does The Golub Group's protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and
use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These
measures include computer safeguards and secured files and
How does The Golub Group's collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example
• Enter into an investment advisory agreement
• When you open an account
• Seek financial or tax advice
• Seek advice about your investments
• Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
• Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business – information about your
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
• Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights
to limit sharing.
• California regulations require an affirmative opt-in before
information can be shared with non-affiliated third parties; an
opt-out for sharing amongst affiliates; and a self-addressed
envelope with pre-paid postage if there is not at least two free
ways to respond (e.g. toll free telephone or website).
• Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They
can be financial and nonfinancial companies. The Golub Group's has no
• Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or
control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. The Golub
Group's does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
• Joint marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated
financial companies that together market financial products or
services to you. The Golub Group's doesn’t jointly market.
Questions: Call (650) 212-2240 or (866) 604-6582